Life More Abundant

A view into the life of a growing family. Living day to day in the promise of life more abundant. John 10:10

Friday, September 23, 2011

Yearly check ups

I have to first apologize for no picture, we just haven't had the camera out lately. I promise that will change! We did take the kids (I should say I) to their 2 and 4 year check ups this week and they are doing great! Savannah was 45 1/2 inches tall and 46 pounds. Isaiah was 35 inches tall and 28 pounds. Isaiah is right on track in the 50th-75 percentile for everything while Savannah at 4 years and 2 months is in the 50th percentile for height and weight for a 6-7 year old. Hillarious really. She is so thin and perfect we forget how big she is compared to other kids her age. They both did have to get shots which let me tell you I won't be going alone anymore. Savannah screamed, kicked and cried for a while, then had a small potty accident because she was so upset. She was a terrible mess. Isaiah just stood next to me while she screamed with his hands over his ears crying because she was so loud. She only had to get 2 since she isn't in school but she really needed 4.... yikes.  We survived though and have been able to recover this week. We have been spending our time, enjoying our fall weather (85-92ish) and just getting into our school routines. I hope everyone is having a great first day of fall and go eat something pumpkin!!

1 comment:

wahoodebbie said...

boy, it wears me out just thinking about your visit to the Dr.! Sorry it was traumatic for everyone.

So, should I start making soft pumpkin cookies already?!?