A quick post......
Bad news and good news! We don't have any pictures to post. I know this is sad for all 3 of you who read this but we currently do not have a computer as it was stolen. That means that everything on it was stolen as well. This includes ALL of our pictures and videos of Savannah! Ok, here is the good news! Tom's mom has a TON of pictures that she has taken of Savannah and also ones that she copied recently from our computer. When I say a TON I mean over 2000, isn't God good! God being good and pictures you say, how do they go together??? Well... the weekend before it was stolen we went to Blue Ridge Georgia to spend a nice weekend with Tom's family to celebrate his parent's 30th wedding anniversary. God in His Sovernity encouraged Tom's mom to copy the last six months of pictures that we had taken of Savannah. If He didn't do this we would have nothing of Savannah's last six months which would be devistating to us. But as I said God is good. Now if those pictures were gone for good then God would still be good. He is good all the time to us. Even when things seem rough or unfair. God is unchanging and He is no different today or tomorrow than he was 2000 years ago when He allowed His only Son to hang upon a cross and take all the pain of OUR sins. I say our because that means you and me, all of us! But.....God is good. Jesus offered His life voluntarily for me and for you because getting to spend eternity with me and with you meant that much to Him. God is unchanging, eternal, loving, caring, compassionate, soverign, perfect, Holy, graceful, merciful and of course.....good!
No comments:
Post a Comment