Savannah enjoying some basketball!If you know us we do not let Savannah watch TV at all because really why does she need to? So this is a very rare occasion this past weekend that she got to see some of it and she really does love basketball so it was fun for her I think. She actually didn't pay much attention to it! She has found a new enjoyment in life........coloring! She colored a picture at church on Sunday and they put it in her bag to bring home and she just kept saying color, color and getting the picture. We took a trip to the dollar store to get some crayons and colored pencils as well as a coloring book with.................... get ready for it.....................
ELMO!!!!
She absolutely LOVES Elmo so she got very excited when she saw it in the store. We really were only looking for elmo so it was great that they had one. We aren't sure what it is about Elmo but she has a few Elmo books and she had a shirt that had Elmo on the front and she loves him!
ELMO!!!!
She absolutely LOVES Elmo so she got very excited when she saw it in the store. We really were only looking for elmo so it was great that they had one. We aren't sure what it is about Elmo but she has a few Elmo books and she had a shirt that had Elmo on the front and she loves him!

It is so fun to watch her concentrating so hard to color and really enjoying it. We have determined that she is definitely a righty though, sorry grammy and grandma! She asks to color a few times a day now and loves it!
We took a walk the other night since it was so nice and her she is working on her gymnist skills. She loves to walk on the front of parking spaces or curbs in the parking lot. She is also concentrating so hard when she is walking, it is cute to see her challenging herself.
We thought since she did such a great job with the pink car toy at the mall driving we would throw her into the real thing! Just kidding, Tom came home from work and she and Dixie wanted to jump right in with him. She stayed in his lap while he was on the phone with our friend Justin for about 20 minutes just playing with buttons and exploring. She even started to get upset after 20 minutes when it was time to get out! We also have a counter on our hands! That's right, the other day I was sitting here and I counted 1, 2, 3 and then Savannah said 4, 5, 6. I was totally amazed and thought it was a fluke but then the other night at the store Tom said she just all of a sudden counted from 1-6 by herself with no prompting. I heard her do it several times again yesterday and have alreay told her she is the smartest baby ever! She knows the names, pictures and sounds of at least 12-15 different animals and is really using 2-3 word sentences alll the time now, it is so exciting for us to see. This morning she was playing with a ball that rolled into Tom's closet and as she was searching for it I asked, "did you find it?" Her response was, "I got it". Not too complex but the grammer was right and I was impressed. She usually uses the words we use back to us when we ask a question so you would expect the answer the be I find it, or find it but she said "I got it!" Ok, enough of proud mommy for now!
An update, I did go to the cardiologist on Friday because my heart had been skipping beats pretty regularly and my OB just wanted to make sure everything was ok. He really was not concerned and said they often have more pregnant women in their office than an OB but gave me the option of doing an echocardiogram to ease my worries if I wanted to so I scheduled it for this week. I have not been worried about this one bit and really felt like after I left that the Lord was saying, "trust me". I know that everything is fine and there are no problems so I cancelled the appt. as we were going to have to pay for it mostly because of our deductible and I really don't have anyone to watch Savannah with all these appts. So things are fine and I am believing that the Lord is perfect and good and that He desires good for me and baby Isaiah! I go back to the OB this Friday and I think Savannah will go with me for the first time so we shall see how that works. It really is hard finding someone to watch Savannah when you don't know many people and those we do know work as well or have their own kids! God has provided and is good though!
1 comment:
Nice job, Suzi! Good pictures, and good commentary. You know it's ok to be a proud parent, as we AGREE with you wholeheartedly!!
Post a Comment