We went out to Tybee after dinner and enjoyed a beautiful walk on the beach! Notice no little one around!
Our big girl has decided she only really wants to drink from big people cups anymore. She is quite good at it except that sometimes she gets bored and decides to pour it all out!
She found the camera this morning and brought it to me and said smile. This was the result!She has been doing much better with napping and sleeping in her big girl bed and usually goes down with no problems, such a blessing to us as it was getting trying there for a while.
Tom and I are being baptized this Sunday and was are excited about following through with what we feel we have been called to for a while but have not been obedient to. We have both been Christians for about 10 years but have not been baptized after we accepted Christ as the bible instructs us to so we are excited. Tom is going to be baptized first then I have the priviledged of having him baptize me. We feel very strongly that this is important for us to do as a sign of our committment to Christ and we are happy to share it together. Please pray for us this weekend if you think about it. We will hopefully have pictures to post but if not I will write about it.
Tom and I are being baptized this Sunday and was are excited about following through with what we feel we have been called to for a while but have not been obedient to. We have both been Christians for about 10 years but have not been baptized after we accepted Christ as the bible instructs us to so we are excited. Tom is going to be baptized first then I have the priviledged of having him baptize me. We feel very strongly that this is important for us to do as a sign of our committment to Christ and we are happy to share it together. Please pray for us this weekend if you think about it. We will hopefully have pictures to post but if not I will write about it.


No comments:
Post a Comment