This is a cute breakfast and lunch spot in downtown Kernersville where we enjoyed breakfast with Jayne, Jason and Harrison Monday morning before we left!
I could just eat up Harrison, he is just so happy and cute ALL the time! I love this look of excitement, he had it all weekend I think, what a cutie! I think Savannah overwhelmed him at times because she wanted to play with all of his toys at once and he was a little taken back at first but then enjoyed having all his toys out!
We went to cookout for lunch (Tom loves the milkshake options and the hushpuppies, except this time he got a cheerwine float and said it was delicious). Look at big girl using a knife and fork!
In other news, we bought this couch and loveseat from craigslist last week and they look great with our red wall in the living room, gotta love craigslist finds!I was also treated to a pedicure by my mother which was great (I think it was our wedding when I last had one, coming up on 5 years in a few months). We were also able to spend some time with my good friend Shanna who is expecting about 3 weeks after us, we are excited to meet little baby Ashley (they don't know what they are having, their last name is Ashley).





No comments:
Post a Comment