Life More Abundant

A view into the life of a growing family. Living day to day in the promise of life more abundant. John 10:10

Thursday, February 23, 2012

2 WEEKS??

Ok, yes it has been 2 weeksish since we updated our blog. Yikes, where has the time gone? We are in super busy mode trying to do LOTS of things at church. Our church went from 2 to 3 services at the beginning of January and now we are about to add Sunday Schools/ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship) during 2 out of those 3 services next weekend. This means lots of planning, organizing, rearranging, buying and preparing for all that goes along with that. I am the Nursery Director and I am in charge of all the nursery times during the services as well as the rooms and volunteers. I am also trying to plan how to keep things going when this little one arrives in approximately 5ish weeks. We also do a lot with Cross Culture (the neighborhood ministry at our church that Tom runs) which has tutoring on Tuesday afternoons and dinner and Bible time on Thursday nights. Myself and a few other ladies handle the meal on Thursday for about 75-80 people so I am trying to figure out how this is going to keep running again when the little one arrives. I usually do the planning, ocassionally do the shopping and then prepare and serve the food. Let's just say when you are busy it's hard to plan to drop it all for a while! We love how the Lord has placed us at CBC (Community Bible Church) and given us such a great chance to serve! Anyway, let's just say it has been busy!

Tom had the day off on Monday and we enjoyed some family time while trying to also get some things done. Savannah and Isaiah have both been to the dentist recently (first time for each) and they did pretty well. Isaiah cried and I had to hold him down into the chair but he just wasn't too sure about it and calmed down and was ok. Savannah was SUPER skeptical of the dentist and went with us as isaiah's helper then went again this morning and did AWESOME. She has been telling everyone how brave she was and how well she did.

I don't have any picture, the camera is in the car and I don't really feel like going to get it right now so hopefully we will have some soon! I hope everyone is well and look for another update soon (hopefully sooner than 2 weeks!)

No comments: