Eat dinner outside! Please ignore how rough I look, not sure I showered or did my hair or put any makeup on that day!
Do some baking! Here the kids were helping me wash dishes, they were a HUGE help!!
They actually did a great job and everything was clean!
Go to the beach! We also went to the beach today and the weather was BEAUTIFUL! My good friend Emily sent me a text this morning asking if we wanted to go and we packed up and left. We spent 3+ hours there and had a blast. The kids even went to be at 7 tonight because they were so tired!
Let me tell you how much these two love each other! Now that they are sleeping in the same room they spend almost 24 hours a day and LOVE to be around each other. They wanted to hold hands and did so for quite a while, I love seeing their relationship grow and their bond strengthen. I am so thankful to the Lord for these two blessings and look forward to blessing #3 in 8 short weeks!!!
1 comment:
looks like such fun - wish we were able to share in these special times in person, but since we can't, thank you for keeping this blog updated so we can be jealous!
Post a Comment