Checking out a roly poly!
Daddy and Isaiah checking out the plane outside. Savannah said she was too scared (read intimidated by the size of the plane)
She then decided she did want to go, notice how far away from the plane she is (in the pink shirt to the left) They had a beautiful chapel there and as Tom and Savannah walked down the aisle, he said this is like when you are going to get married, daddy walking you down the aisel. I was almost sick right there. Ohh how glad I am that that is 20+ years off!
Flowers in bloom!
This is what happens when isaiah doesn't nap for two days in a row, he just laid in the grass. He wasn't asleep, just relaxing!
I wasn't going to put this picture but I wanted to document that I was there as well. Let's just say my belly has gotten pretty big lately and I am getting LOTS and LOTS of comments from people about being ready to pop. Well since I still have at least 7 weeks to go we won't be doing any popping around here anytime soon! I will try to put a proper belly picture up soon, yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment