Life More Abundant
A view into the life of a growing family. Living day to day in the promise of life more abundant. John 10:10
Friday, April 24, 2009
Dr. appt.
We had our 26 week Dr. appt. today and things look great for Isaiah! His heart rate was good and Savannah loved hearing it. She first said "noise" then I told her it was Isaiah's heart beating and she smiled and said "Yeah." This afternoon she has been talking about baby Isaiah a lot and his heart, it is so precious to hear her talking about him and her excitement about baby Isaiah! Other news from the Dr. is that I gained 12 lbs. this month! 12 POUNDS. That is A LOT! They want you to gain 25-35 pounds total so that is alot for a month! Needless to say I have no one to blame except myself as I have been eating what I want when I want and not paying attention to what it was or how many calories it was. I am telling you this because I need some accountability. The doctor basically told me to act as if I am on a diet and drink only water. I am going to be sure to get everything I need but I am really going to start watching what I eat and working hard at exercising more. So if anyone is up for being accountable with eating and exercise I sure do need some help! I thought it was funny that a lot of the maternity clothes I have aren't fitting anymore and I still have 14 weeks to go! Ok so the shirts is all baby but the pants are all me! Ok that is my plea, respond as you see fit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment