Life More Abundant

A view into the life of a growing family. Living day to day in the promise of life more abundant. John 10:10

Thursday, April 16, 2009

She's done it

So this will be short but Savannah has discovered two things that I knew were coming but I was dreading. On Sunday at church she took her diaper off in the nursery by herself. She hasn't done it again but she also hasn't been in a dress. We will have to make sure she always has something covering her diaper. I remember when we lived with our friend Jake and Jess in Philly, their son caleb took his diaper off one day, pooped and when he was found there was poop everywhere. This is the exact situation we are trying to avoid. She also woke up last night at 2 crying. I held her for about 15 minutes then put her down and she cried for almost an hour. She normally goes back to sleep if she wakes up scared so I went to get her again but when I put her down again she was very upset. A few minutes later Tom went in her room and said "Is she supposed to be in bed?" Of course she was and she found a way to get out of her crib. She is tall so we knew it was coming as well but we never heard a thud or anything to make us think she fell out. We think she just climbed out without falling. The forced move to the toddler bed is coming sooner than later! Ok, just a few updates on our growing girl!

No comments: