Hello baby Harrison
How are you?
Huh?
Hello Uncle Jason
How are you?
Huh?
Eating rice
good
bye bye
I then asked her what baby Harrison was doing and she said "eating green beans" "in his chair". Hillarious! She loves to talk on the phone and use whatever inanimate object she can find. She frequently talks to my uncle on the phone, his name is uncle lulu and she LOVES to talk to him on her play phones. If we actually put her on the phone with people she gets shy and doesn't usually say much, but give her a shoe or spoon or any one of her toys and she is a chatter box!
After my Dr. appt. on Friday, Savannah and I stopped at a park that isn't too far from us and realized they had a few different water attractions. Well let's just say it didn't take Savannah long before she was soaked. She loved it!


She looks like she is praying but I think she was just being silly wearing mommy's headband. What a goof ball!


1 comment:
SO cute. Tell her I am happy to talk anytime she wants to!! :)
Post a Comment