We also discovered the other day that she likes fish! If you know either of us we are not big fish eaters. Tom will eat it if it's fried, he says he will eat anything if it's fried. I can't get past the smell of fish to really enjoy it so we don't eat it around here. I thought I would try a few recipes in a toddler cookbook that I have and one had tuna in it so I tried it. Here she is eating up the peas, carrots and tuna. We have been trying different foods with her (I even tried to give her beets from a salad bar when we were eating out on our way home from SC recently and she wouldn't even try it). I can't say I blame her but grandpa sure likes beets so we may have to try it again when we are up in Indiana.
We also haven't posted a picture of the curtains in Savannah's room so I thought we might. We bought this as one full curtain and didn't want to buy another one since her window is so small so when we were in Indiana for Christmas, Tom's mom split the curtain in half and it is beautiful. She does some great work!

We also got a great shot of her sleeping the other day which rarely if almost never happens. Her door makes a lot of noise when you open it so we wake her up every time when we go in there. This was from last Sunday when she was napping before church and we had to wake her up. She is so precious when she sleeps and she is snuggling with the blanket that Tom's aunt Linda made for her. She likes the blanket but doesn't like it on her when she sleeps. We have found that out recently because she has had a few nights where she is waking up several times at night upset. We think it is because she is caught in the blanket and doesn't know how to get out when she is so sleepy and just gets upset. Actually very cute but doesn't feel that way at 3:30 in the morning. I guess she is just helping up prepare for the next baby!
This is just another cute picture of her. She likes to wear Daddy's hats and here she is carrying around my purse. What a girly girl and tom boy all in one! Ohh and she loves this shirt because Elmo is on it. She has a few books with Elmo in them but she really loves him!


No comments:
Post a Comment