Life More Abundant

A view into the life of a growing family. Living day to day in the promise of life more abundant. John 10:10

Friday, January 9, 2009

Random cute moments with Savannah

Just a quick post to tell you how cute Savannah really is. This morning she got a hold of my keys and decided to play with them the proper way. She started walking around trying to put the keys into the key holes for our doors in the house. We have 80 year old doors so they have the old key holes and she had a great time. Well, we went to leave to meet Tom for our Friday afternoon lunch and I didn't know where my keys are. I found them in our bedroom door like this.


She is so smart! It's a good thing I found them though it could have been a long afternoon otherwise. We had a good time with Tom for lunch, but Savannah was very tired and she just fell asleep in the car. If you know Savannah you know that she does not usually just fall asleep in the car, there is too much to do and too much to see but she was super tired.

We are joining our church this weekend and I wanted to put their website on here for anyone to look at if you are interested. We really like the teaching it is very challenging, all biblical and we really feel like God is doing something great at CBC. The website is www.cbcofsavannah.org

No comments: